Thursday, July 21, 2011

A little bit of everything

Back on May 31, Kevin turned the big three-oh!  I had all kinds of grand plans for his birthday (a surprise party, lots of expensive presents, a hot date) but I failed miserably.  I did manage however to pull out a few surprises.  I stayed up super late the night before taping pictures on the wall in the shape of a 30.  It turned out awesome!  We also have a NYC trip planned for just the 2 of us which I am beyond excited for.    

June_11_2011-9278

Totally nothing to do with Kevin turning 30 (but I just couldn't resist), here are some pics of baby girl.  She is just getting cuter and cuter!

June_11_2011-9328
June_11_2011-9325

More random thoughts... The first week of July we were in Seattle for Kevin's family reunion.  It was a ton of fun which may be why we didn't take any pictures.  Lame.  Kevin has an enormous extended family and it was wonderful meeting and getting to know them.  Joshua was in heaven with all the kids and fun things to do at Grandma and Grandpa Downing's!  Aunt Diane sent me these phone pics of Avonlea with her great-grandparents which are adorable!

July_3_2011
July_3_2011_3
 

Posted via email from Tame Family

2 comments:

Johanna said...

i LOVE those pictures of avonlea with the lace!

The Hunzikers said...

I love every single picture on this post! Avonlea is an absolute beauty!