Kevin has officially accepted a job as a corps member for Teach for America! This is exciting, scary, and sad all at the same time. We will be moving June 11 to Indianapolis. I've decided saying Indianapolis sounds a lot better than just Indiana. We will be there 2 years and then off to law school, hopefully at University of Pennsylvania.
Here are some of the good things about Indianapolis (I'm trying to be positive):
1. Hiram and Tashina are an hour or so away
2. Plane tickets to Maryland are fairly cheap
3. Kevin will be a great teacher
4. Indianapolis has a Trader Joe's and Utah does not
5. We're getting closer to the east coast!
6. Indianapolis is a reasonably priced place to live
Now things I'm sad about and going to miss:
1. Crazy, but Utah has been my home my whole adult life. It's bitter sweet to leave.
2. I love our house and for the next 5 years, we will definitely not be living in luxury.
3. Our amazing friends, neighbors, and family that we live so close to.
4. The list of our favorite restaurants (lame I know but I'm going to miss them)
So, goodbye Utah. We have 5 more weeks together. Love, the Tame's.