Tuesday, October 27, 2009

All the info you wanted to know about K fed and I

The Utah Announcement

What are your middle names? Lea Deanne and Kevin Raymond
How long have you been together? April 2005
How long did you know each other before you started dating? Well, we met in St Louis at Kevin's cousin's wedding on a Friday night, kissed Sunday night, starting traveling from Utah to Washington in June
Who asked who out? I'll say Kevin
Whose siblings do you see the most? Kevin's sister Chelsea and his BFF Kenny.
Do you have any children together? Joshua
What about pets? not yet.
Did you go to the same school? We bleed BLUE!
Who is the most sensitive? ME
Where do you eat out most as a couple? Maybe Red Robin or Cheesecake Factory but lately we've been switching it up
Where is the furthest you have ever traveled as a couple? Caribbean
Who has the worst temper? definitely me
Who does the cooking? Both
Who is more social? totally depends, sometimes me sometimes K
Who is the neat freak? Me! Maybe a little OCD
Who is the most stubborn? me again
Who hogs the bed? you would think K since he is bigger but probably me
Who wakes up earlier? me, except Tuesday when K wakes up at 4:30AM!
Where was your first date? La Carretta, I paid. haha
Who has the bigger family? K, one of 8 I think
Do you get flowers often? no
Who eats more? definitely K
Who sings better? K, I'm horrible!
Who does the laundry? me
Who is better with the computer? Seriously? No doubt it's K.
Who drives when you are together? K
Who picks where you go to dinner? I usually make K because deciding is stressful to me.
Who is the first one to admit when they are wrong? I never do
Who wears the pants in this relationship? it's pretty equal
Who eats more sweets? K
Who cries more? me.
What's your best day together? ummmmmm, to me when K proposed in NYC!
Where did you honeymoon? cruise, we were sick and throwing up
Favorite date night? dinner, a movie, the usual
Couple I imagine us growing old like? We're Ross and Rachel... exactly

You're turn!

1 comment:

Aaron + Kayti said...

hahaha my favorite is that you are ross and rachel. now that i think about it you totally are, well plus an asian and minus the wine ;)